Come and see”
WARREN Baptist Temple
Warren Baptist Temple
In 1954, Pastor Robert Harrah and his wife Millie came to Warren, Ohio, and held the first service of the Warren Baptist Temple on Mother’s Day, May 9th of that year. During his ministry, he ministered to hundreds of people in church and on the radio for 20+ years. He pastored faithfully for over 47 years until he resigned from the pastorate and Pastor James N. Dittmar III became pastor by unanimous vote in November of 2001. The Lord has continued to bless our church under Pastor Dittmar’s leadership and our church has had solid spiritual growth and has been able to support dozens of missionaries and ministries around the world and expand the local ministries of our church including the purchase of a total of 5 ½ acres of property including the vacant property next to the Ewalt church property, three mission houses, and the acquisition of the Old St. Peter and Paul School on Belvedere in 2014 that they have been remodeling debt free to serve as the future main campus of the Warren Baptist Temple.
As our church has continued to grow and serve the Lord in the new century, we have not forgotten the roots of our spiritual heritage. We stand unashamedly for church the way it should be, singing hymns, praying, preaching the King James Bible, and most importantly salvation by grace through faith.
Sunday Morning Service
Sunday Evening Service
2:00 PM & 7:00 PM
Visitation and Soul Winning
We have many different ministries in our church including Sunday School, Nursing Home Services, Deaf Ministry, Youth Ministries, College and Career Ministries, Bible Studies and Prayer Groups, and Bus and Handicap Transportation Ministries
We provide transportation for Sunday morning services through our Bus Ministry
Pastor Dittmar and his wife Tarah and their five children serve faithfully in the ministries of our church
2093 Ewalt Ave. N.E., Warren, Ohio 44483